Yep, it's fuzzy like that to the naked eye from far
away...
The side garden is frankly embarrassing. There is NO path left to the door. Diane would be horrified. I loved it this summer when I could open the door for air and enjoy complete privacy.
But now I got a real mess! I got sucked into not pruning in March because I felt bad taking nectar away from the hummingbirds. Now the pineapple sage (Salvia elegens) is across the sidewalk and in the driveway, pretty well choking out the lavendar.
The scary part is the limelight. This is it's first year. It's beautiful! It's growing into the garage! Again! Doug hacked a big branch off last month.
Of course Pinkie (and the rest of them) love it, and fight constantly over the Salvias. It is not safe in my garden. Any moment you can get buzzed by hummers in battle. They are especially fond of the Mexican Bush Sage, which is halfway across the front lawn (sorry Bill).
No comments:
Post a Comment